Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oops!

I haven't been on the computer that much during this summer so I haven't posted much. I am going into 7th grade now. New school, new clothes, new friends, new everything. It's all very exciting but slightly scary in some ways. I mean who wants to switch schools when you finally get used to the one your in.
I have a whole new look I am not cutting my hair any more letting it grow out for awhile. I also bleached it twice and dyed it a bit. I also got a whole new look. I'm not wearing old sweat pants and baggy shirts any more. I am now going to wear coloured jeans (I got blue, pink and purple jeans) I also got skirts lots of skirts (they are plaid, striped, and one of the is very puffy). I got lots of graphic tees and some accsecories. Such as a One Direction bracelet. I am so excited for school. I am going to write a lot because I am just bored and stuck at home. If any one I know from school or some one else I know is reading this please comment. I just like to know who is reading this. I like when people comment. I have some songs that I thought everyone would like they are Hey You by Miranda Cosgrove and Up All Night by One Direction. I love One Direction tell me if you do to. Got to go now so bye.

1 comment:

Child of God said...

We miss you, Anika! :)
Love,
Stacey & Sofia
Xoxox