Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random

Ok so this is going to be so totally random and weird Fred rocks I love Gilligans island tv sucks candy sucks I hate gum Justin beiber rocks I like michaela Wallace music I like to play piano playing guitar is fun I am weird I love school I am hyper this is really boring so boring ok now I am done and any ways you need to watch Fred figglehorn he is like so awesome and I am so sorry about spelling mistakes because I am quickly doing this on my moms iPod and I am going to put those photos on from my super cool field trip and I also went on another cool field trip and I will put that on there to you will like it and I am also putting on videos I am so sorry that my videos are coming out dark and blurry it is only because there was not allot of light on the bus it was getting dark and we were not allowed flash lights on on the bus and no flash on the camaras We saw a peacock on are last field trip it was so cool and big I loved looking at it's huge feathery tail and big bold bright beautiful colors I loved it and we also played in the park after we ate I will talk to you soon bye

No comments: